Tulisan Terbaru

A Certificate From Google


Google already completed the free course which they offer in mid-July. I have followed this free online course because I still believe that the skills in using search engines is very important for us to do the activity on the internet.
The program is taught by one who is a staff engineer of Google. When I follow this course, it turns out the use of search engines is not simple and must have certain skills, especially in the search image, the location, the system of currency conversion, and so forth.
By following the course online through video and text, I have the extra knowledge and some new tips and tricks on web search using Google.
After the course finish, I managed to finish it properly. I got the first test at 70% and 100% when the final test. Google gave me a certificate that can be printed as proof that this course has been completed with satisfactory results to me.
This is my certificate:




No comments:

Blog Archive